AWARDS & REVIEWS
- "Toddler Running" selected to be displayed at an exhibition at the Qlick Gallery, Amsterdam, Netherlands, showcasing - Nov 8-10, 2019.
- "Preflight" selected to be part of a photo exhibition in the Hague, Netherlands.
- "57 Chevy" was selected to be displayed in the Blue Berlin Art Exhibition, Berlin, Germany
- "Antique Amsterdam" was selected to be displayed in Street Photography exhibition in Sofia, Bulgaria
- "Curious Whitetail Fawn" selected to be displayed in Solo Subject exhibition in Ljubliana, Slovania
- "Preflight" selected to be displayed in Dramatic B&W exhibition in Melbourne, Australia
- "Memphis Bridge Sunset" selected to be displayed at the Ravnikar Gallery in Ljubljana, Slovenia from - January 9th - 11th 2020.
- "Amsterdam Wino" selected to be displayed in a Street Photography exhibit at the Valid World Hall in Barcelona, Spain - Apr. 24-26, 2020.
- "What's Cookin'" selected to be displayed in the Art of Black & White exhibit at the BBA Gallery in Berlin, Germany - 5-7 June, 2020.
- "Eastern Cottontail Rabbit" selected to be displayed in the Solo Single Subject exhibit at the Brick Lane Gallery in London, England - 18-24 August, 2020.
- "Eastern Cottontail Rabbit" selected to be displayed in the Nature Photographer of the Year exhibit at The Space art gallery in Vancouver, Canada - 7-9 August, 2020.
- "Daisies" selected in the "Spring is in the Air" contest to be displayed on the magazine website, www.digitalcameraworld.com, July 2020.
- "Eastern King Snake" selected to be displayed in the Solo Single Subject exhibition at Almanaque Fotografica in Mexico City, 22-25 October 2020.
Vernon has also received multiple accolades from his peers, won multiple blue ribbon contests, placed ahead of hundreds of other contestants to win multiple online photo challenges in the categories of boudoir, wildlife and landscape. He has been featured in multiple Behind the Lens blog posts, selected to be featured on the multiple websites, and risen above tens of thousands of other images to place as a finalist, as well as, in the top 10% and 20% of contestants in multiple online international online photo contest.